Maybe Not To Funny - I Did Not Know Nefer Was a Girl

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Maybe Not To Funny - I Did Not Know Nefer Was a Girl

Postby johnrogers » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Nefer way to funny :lol: I read your bio on the forum the other day and realized you are a woman.After all the posts I have made on the forums website I thought I was talking to a guy.I totally apologize and I mean no disrespect here but I surmised Nefer living in north hollywood geek in the pink was a gay person and had no concept or even considered that Nefer was a girl .Har har har har - I feel like a donkeys butt - but good to know who you are talking to Nefer Merry Xmas so it looks like you will be getting a barbie doll instead of a gi joe :D
Last edited by johnrogers on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: To Funny - I Did Not Know Nefer Was a Girl

Postby Nefer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:46 pm

:lol:

No worries! I'm a huge fan of Jason Mraz, and Geek in the Pink is a song of his :)
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby tedd » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 am

That's strange John - I had no doubts at all since I first saw the name as I associated it with Nefertiti. I would have been staggered to find out that Nefer is male but then I've been wrong so many times in my life I shouldn't be surprised by it if I had given it some thought.
Nefer is one of the mainstays of the site, so M or F, we should just be pleased she has a deep interest in WS
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby johnrogers » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 am

Hi Tedd just one of those absurd things must have got my wires crossed when I first joined the forum and associated Nefer as a male and never thought about it again I was dumbfounded when I was readind bios about the individials who started up the forum.Had to consider if I should even should make the new post but I had to do it.Merry Christmas to you Tedd and the land downunder ](*,)
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby Nefer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 pm

tedd wrote:associated it with Nefertiti

That's actually one of the reasons I chose it as my screen name (the other reason is that it means the same thing as my irl name).

tedd wrote:Nefer is one of the mainstays of the site, so M or F, we should just be pleased she has a deep interest in WS

Aw shucks, thanks O:)
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Re: Maybe Not To Funny - I Did Not Know Nefer Was a Girl

Postby tedd » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:10 am

Hi Nefer - I was talking to John, you shouldn't have been listening!!

Happy Christmas to all members and all the best for the New Year
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Return to General Discussion Forum